Wednesday, March 4, 2009

What purse?

Now, those of you that I know are probably thinking "Yay! Caroline is finally coming to her senses!" or "Let's throw a party!". Well... THATS NICE! But I just want one for the summer and for FL. Please tell me which one YOU think I should get. I think I might like the striped one the most. The first I am not getting. I just think it looks cute and cool. Plus all of these bags have the colors I wear!! Thats a plus!(They are in order from least fav to most fav.)








Please tell me which one to get!?!?

7 comments:

Amelia said...

wow this is a major step into adulthood, how exciting :) I think they are all adorable, but if that matching keychain comes with the striped one, I think that just might seal the deal. where is the first one from by the way? it looks like a coach/{insert name of expensive brand here}

Sweet Pea said...

@ Amelia... I saw it at Kohls.com and at the Kohls here. But... you don't live here. So you might want to check on kohls.com.

natalie said...

I like all four of them, but if I had to choose just one... I'd go with the second to the last.
Ps: All of the blogs look okay on my end. Sorry you're having troubles viewing some. :(

Sweet Pea said...

@ Natalie...Yeah. I like the last and @nd to last ones the most. But they don't really look all bright as they do in the picture. But I ended up with the striped one. It has all the colors I like and wear.

Thanks!

Elaine said...

Good choice! See you and your new purse soon. Love your blog!

smilesbig said...

I think I might like the blue one. I can just see you in the sunshine with that hanging off your shoulders.

Sweet Pea said...

@Smilesbig... thank you, but I ended up getting the striped!one