Saturday, June 20, 2009

Girls' Camp Del Sol 2009!!!!

Camp Del Sol means the sun, and guess what? It rained almost the whole time at camp! The theme at camp was " Share your light woth others" and it was great. I brought my friend with me this year and it was the perfect theme. She got to see what our church was like and how it is fun and serious at the same time. I can't wait to see Kylie,Emme and Ellie go to Girls' Camp.I learned these crazy songs:

Princess Pat
Little Frog
Beaver Song
Banana Song
Army Boots
M-I-L-K song
Cipin' Cider
Yogi Bear
Cookies
I like Mormon Boys


If any of them sound fuuny,which they all are, I would be glad to teach them to you! Oh yeah! Guess what? We saw a HUGE black snake at camp and it was awesome! Just wanted to say that! There are alot more songs that I can't remeber but they are fun!!!

2 comments:

Tice said...

Eek! A snake! And, um, hello, all of those songs sound fantastic. I shall learn them as we paint and sand and hang pictures and all sorts of fun things. Can't wait!

Sweet Pea said...

Yes'um.We shall.