Saturday, June 20, 2009

Camp Songs

I wanted to share a few songs from camp with you. I will share:

I Like Mormon Boys
Little Frog
Cipin' Cider


I Like Mormon Boys
(This song is song like the "I Like Big Butts" song)
=======================
I LIKE MORMON BOYS AND I CAN NOT LIE,
YOU OTHER SISTERS CAN'T DENY.
WHEN A BOY WALKS IN WITH A SCRIPTURE CASE
AND A SMILE ON HIS FACE.
YOU GET A DATE. A CELESTIAL MATE. BUT WAIT.
HE' GOIN ON A MISSION. LEAVIN YOU WISHIN.
YOU HAD A MAN. TO HOLD YOUR HAND.
SO DEACONS, WHAT!!! TEACHERS WHAT!!!
WE DON'T WANT YOUR FEATURES.
CAUSE YOUR BROTHERS ARE HOT AND YOU ARE NOT
SO GIVE US SOME RIGHTEOUS PREISTS! WHAT!

I have to go so stay tuned for the other somgs. Unless you have other requests...I'll be GLAD to share them!!! :)

2 comments:

Tice said...

Ha. I lurve camp songs. I assume this is sung to the tune of "I like big butts", no?

kelly said...

i love all those songs except little frog( cuz i don't kno it :))