Thursday, May 21, 2009

New Moon!

All I can say is...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I am currently reading New Moon(again) because I wanted to refresh my memory(and I have nothing else to do!) Thanks to Natalie, thanks BTW Natalie, if you haven't seen the New Moon poster then here...

I just LOOVEE how Edward and Jacob look, so angry and ready to protect Bella from eachother. I can't wait(and the wait is going to be long. I am reading the part where there is a twist in the Twilight "Chronicles" I guess you could say, were Bella is the one saving Edward. I know what happens but still. The Twilight Books are the only books Iv'e read twice... Thanks for listening/reading!( My friends are tired of me talking 'bout Twilight... I tell them anyways) ((I have talked 'bout it so much, they want to read the books! HA HA HA... :)

6 comments:

Tice said...

Ha. I love your obsession with all things Twilight. It makes me smile. And I'm surprised, quite frankly, that your friends haven't already read the books. Teenage girls who haven't read Twilight? What's the world coming to?

Sweet Pea said...

Yeah! I love it! But next to some girls, you would say I think they're ok. Some people actually by life-size posters of Edward... Thats weird and I'm glad I make you laught. I LOVE to make people laugh because then I laugh!! lol! ha ha ha !

natalie said...

Edward's looking pretty darn F I E R C E in this poster.

Sweet Pea said...

Yes and it's awesome. can't wait to see it!

kelly said...

hey! I'm a teenage girl who hasn't read twilight, and i don't want to. but i just wanted to say i love jacob he's the only reason i like twilight. and bella can have edward because jacob is mine! :)

Sweet Pea said...

thats ok... I like edward but jacob is awesome