Sunday, May 17, 2009

Project: New Awesome room

As you all read on Tice's blog, we are completely re-doing my room. Not just a new quilt but the whole room. We are dedicating one of the walls to be "The Wall of Frames"(Tice's idea). Get it? The wall of frames? neither do I... anyways these are some of the pics that are going in the frames. They are the letters in my name plus an elephant...:) and there are two C's so tell me what one you like. I think the Letter A looks cool. And the letter that looks like a Z is a graffiti L...I will work on that. Tell me what you think:) P.S. Tice I can't find those frames but I will keep looking... sorry.














4 comments:

Tice said...

I love them! And your room is gonna look uhmazing when we're through.

ps-No worries on the frames. We'll just hafta buy some and charge it to your mom's tab.

pss- I like the first C but both look good.

Tice said...

Btw - I'm *loving* that elephant.

Sweet Pea said...

Thanks . I know they were supposed to give me something to do 'till you got here but I'm done. I also think the first one looks better and I'm sure they have cheap frames at one of the many craft stores here in DE. Me and Christian will try to swith rooms the saturday before you come

natalie said...

So nice!!! I can't wait to see the room when it's done!