Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Before my trip!

This post is dedicated to the trip that myself (me) and my mama (mom) are going on, on March 19th?!?! I can't wait...I don't really have anything to say cuz I haven't really gone yet.But hey, I get to be out af school.Emme, we are going to have a GREAT TIME. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR B-DAY...? You know I was sitting here and I was going to say"How old are you?" BUT!!! If my calculations are correct and you are getting baptised then you are turning 8. Am I right? Well,chao for now! THATS FUNNY!

3 comments:

natalie said...

8 is great! We are excited to see you!

Sweet Pea said...

I can't WAIT to go! The only thing I don't like is...GOING ON AIRPLANES!

Kim said...

Hey Caroline! It will be so great to see you again! I just saw the post you made on my blog-- glad we can be blog buddies now! See you very soon!