Sunday, February 15, 2009

Scared to Death!

Yesterday, I was at my friend Sarah's house and we were "playing" Horror movies. I thought I was pretty good at being the "Grim Reaper". Anyways we thought it was dumb and just sat and talked in her room.Then I heard a knock on the window(they have a one story house).I said."Did.. you hear that?"They both looked at me like I was crazy and Sarah was smiling.I thought that she knocked and she pomised me that she didn't. Katie didn't hear it either.Sarah went to get me some"Tylenol". She came back,like 50,000,000 hours later I heard a louder, bang on the window.I screamed, then Katie screamed, then I screamed...Later Sarah told us when she went to get Tylenol she told her brother,Zach, to knock on the window.Thanks Sarah! Sleep with one eye open tonight...

3 comments:

=)Sarah(= said...

Sarah Said: oh im good!!!!!

natalie said...

I watched the home movies Amelia made for everyone last night, and saw you as a sweet little one year old? Whats even better is that I saw your blankie in it's better days. It was PINK at one time! :) You, your brothers, and your mama were so cute!

Sweet Pea said...

Hey! It is only a little bit gray. It still has SOME pink in it. And...oh yeah! What brothers? I HAVE no brothers(PLEASE DON'T REMIND ME!!)