Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Diary of a Wimpy Kid,(series)

Has anyone ever heard of the "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" series? I did a long time ago, and let me tell you...THEY LOOKED REALLY,REALLY DUMB! But they are actually very funny!Kirk started reading them and then Jake did too! So,one day I was minding my own business(in Jake and Kirk's room,tee-hee) and I was bored. I saw it and started to read it.I read until it was time for bed and Jacob came up to me and said,"Have you seen the first Wimpy Kid book?" And I said nothing 'cuz I was busy reading it! And hesaid,"The red one?" And I was just sitting there. We ended up arguing about who got to read it! So can I suggest these books to you? Aunt Natalie, you were looking for some books to read in one of your posts,so read these...1st is Diary of a Wimpy Kid,2nd Diary of a Wimpy Kid:Rodrick Rules,3rd Diary of a Wimpy Kid:The last straw, and then the Do-it-yourself one is Extra!

3 comments:

Tice said...

I've seen these at Target. I shall now check them out for Jackson. He always needs a good read.

natalie said...

Dear Caroline, Anything with "Wimpy Kid" in the title will always be a classic. :) I love how you were casually in your brothers room. Pah. My search is over, Shopaholic won me over. Emme and I have started to read for 45 minutes every night just before bed. She's currently read Spiderwick. Awesome possums, we are.

Sweet Pea said...

@ Tice---You should go look at them! They are funny!GTG 2 Skool!:(

@NAt---Yeah, I want to go see the movie! But I am reading Wimpy Kid, then InkHeart then The escapoe to witch mt!