Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cute Kitty!

I got this email from my friend! It is so cute and sad at the same time and this is what it said...

GOT MILK?
I live on a farm and times are pretty hard as the area I live in is considered economically depressed. It's so bad, that I've heard some of our neighbors were having a hard time making ends meet..

This morning, I woke up to hear a knock at the door. When I went to answer the door -- this is the sad sight that I saw. It just about broke my heart...!!



Isn't it just so cute and sad at the same time! Imagine if that was Skipper! Or your dog! Awww! It makes me soooo sad!

4 comments:

Tice said...

It's time we cheer you up. How's about we take a gander at icanhazcheeseburger.com. You shan't be disappointed.

Sweet Pea said...

Otay!

=)Sarah(= said...

awww poor kitty!!!!!

Karen said...

What a cute picture! I love the little buckets!!! Is the kitten really ho;ding them??? Your great aunt Karen PS Can't wait to see you in sunny florida!!!