Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sweet 13!

I know I put my favorite things on my moms blog...BUT that was before I had my own so..... I'll put my least favorite things on here...

  1. brothers
  2. Skipper when he is hungry
  3. Myself when I am tired
  4. school
  5. waking UP for school at 6:00
  6. slipping on the ice and hitting my head(yes that happened to me)
  7. doing the dishes
  8. my mom making me play with Kirk when I have friends over(yes I have friends)
  9. getting up in front of people
  10. not seeing Skipper's cute face all the time( I'm NOT weird)
  11. Kirk... all the time
  12. NOT having a snowday when we apparently should( Mom? Did I spell that wrong?)
  13. not thinking of something to type

4 comments:

natalie said...

So, I guess I didn't fully read the first part of this post because I thought you were relisting your favorites, and got a wee bit confused when your brothers were right at number one. ;)
Girl I don't want to be around myself when I'm tired either.
Duh you have friends. What girl with such a sparkling personality wouldn't.
Hm. I'm kinda surprised that stepping on a piece of glass in the back yard didn't make it on this list... ;)

Sweet Pea said...

Well stepping on the peice of glass wasn't that bad cuz' I couldn't do anything with my hand...BUT MY BROTHERS COULD!! Oh, yeah, i tried doing the playlist! But if you need my username and password just call me!

Tice said...

I liked "Yes, I have friends." I try to tell people that all the time and they never believe me. :)

Sweet Pea said...

Ha Ha! You have plenty of friends! My mom, Natalie, me,grammy...